Friday, November 21, 2008

What I will be presenting on


The book I will be presenting on is World without secrets I can say I have read the book and it has a few good interesting topics the chapters I have chosen to  present on is chapter two and chapter four. What I think are the two best chapters in the book. I’m pretty excited to talk about these chapters.

Chapter 2 is about face recognition and using that technology to stop criminals but it also goes into what is the bad side of having someone scan your face and using your picture to  find criminals. But I will not give that up yet. Chapter 4 is about having this kind of technology in your cars and a story about one man who rented a car and was fined every time he went over the speed limit. Well there’s more to the story but you will have to wait to find out. 

The presentation will be in Andrew Fry’s class living working in a virtual world. With seven of us presenting on this book you are bound to get a lot of good information and story’s. one of our group members will be presenting on another book at the end of the group presentation. Just to allow you to see another book with similar topics.

Check out another online form on this topic from Rebecca.

No comments: