Monday, January 25, 2010

Good Attributes V.S. Bad Attributes

Some of my good attributes include programming any type of application, that is the reason why I’ am majoring in CSS, time management is another good attribute I can break down my tasks into manageable pieces so that I can make my time more efficient. I am a quick learner just by looking at something and with enough interest and time I can learn it quickly. I' am very adaptive to new situations if I have never been or done something before I can get the hang of it in a short period of time. finally the last thing I can think of is I’ am very analytical I can break down pieces of information and figure out the meaning behind it. I know there are a lot of other good attributes but at this time that was all I could think of. Some of my bad attributes include, losing interest if I don’t find new and exciting things about what it is I' am doing. I can be a little, undeceive at times when a leader is undecided in a group. I don’t like to get along with people that don’t like me, I feel like why should i try if they don’t like me. I always question my self and think I' am going to do bad or just fail at something. I have a hard time at doing tasks I don’t have an interest in if I don’t like it I just don’t want to be there. along those lines if I don’t like the task i will put it off as long as possible and procrastinate.

No comments: